Facebook is not a treasure chest, but this social network can be a reliable source of income if you will pull out all the stops. In this topic, we will tell you how to make money from Facebook page.
Create interesting content. The basis of financial social platforms’ success is excellent materials in vast numbers. In the case of FB, it implicates useful URLs, pictures, and daily updating. In this topic, we will tell you how to make money with Facebook.
- Find your field and fill it with a valuable piece of information. You could create posts dedicated to young moms, for beautyholics, or cataholics. If you intend to advertise a product using your acc, attempt to associate this product with the topics of your posts;
- Create one more acc and keep a personal profile separately. Post something interesting on the first profile, and then give links to it on the new profile. If the question of how to make money on Facebook is actual for you, learn that FB doesn’t allow you to link multiple profiles to the identical email address and phone. You may verify your new page by the code that will be sent to your mobile phone number;
- Don’t hurry. Your acc should become popular in a gradual manner. Post something new and exciting daily.
You need to prepare yourself psychologically for earning money on FB. The unique method to earn money with Facebook is to toil everywhere. As is the case with any other job, it’s essential to draw up a content plan and set aside some time for it.
- Complete a workaday plan. Whatever your strategy, you will need to do something on a day-to-day basis. Make a case schedule and set aside time for workaday responsibilities in advance;
- Lead up the ball. Making money on Facebook is about racing to numbers. You can expand your biz on FB free. The only thing that you waste is time. Put your time to good use;
- Leave friend requests. It’s one of the quickest and cheapest manners to increase your audience. Many individuals won’t accept your request, but someone will do it.
2. Per pay click affiliate programs
The entity of PPC affiliate programs is that individuals follow the links on your page, register, purchase goods, order services, and receive affiliate royalties. The deductions’ percentage determined by the advertiser (or its products) and can vary from 3 to 40.
On which niche to earn on affiliate programs is up to you. Choose your favorite program and post promotional materials or links on your FB acc and watch how your affiliate account balance grows.
The ads’ substance is significant. If you used this product and prepare an honest review, the conversion will increase, and you won’t wonder “How to Make Money on Facebook?”. The conditions for calculating affiliate interest may vary, but as a rule, you receive money for specific actions (purchase, registration, box-checking) of users that clicked on links.
3. How to make money on Facebook?
Make a fan acc of your passions such as cinema, cooking, or hiking.
Create excellent posts. Prepare readable texts and invite as many people as possible. When your profile starts to draw attention to readers and receives a ton of likes, you may move to the next phase.
Link the site to the fan account. Create a website, add links that would lead to the fan page.
- You may create the site completely free;
- Post up-to-date content on the website and publish links to the site on the fan account;
- Supplement ads for extra money, and be sure that the site doesn’t constitute a duplicate of another one;
- Place useful info on the site.
Sell posts on a fan page. The most comfortable manner to earn money on FB is to start selling posts.
- Log in Shopsomething.com;
- Add the fan page to this site and implements points of verification process;
- Set prices for posts on your page. It’s important to set reasonable prices since no one will want to buy ads on your acc if the price is sky-high.
4. How to make money with Facebook Market and Fanpages?
Become an author on the FB Posts Market or the FB Fanpages Market. In both cases, you will find detailed instructions on the social platform. If you don’t know programming languages, you will still have the opportunity to use these services.
- FB Posts Market;
- FB Fanpages Market;
- Combine FB Posts and Fanpages Market, and you will save money.
5. How to earn on a business page?
You can earn much more using the company page (also called a business page).
Such pages allow the owner to:
- conduct full-fledged advertising campaigns,
- sell products,
- create additional sections.
In the settings of the biz page, you can appoint editors, moderators, administrators and shift part of your work to them. All actions on the page are displayed in statistics, which permit you to research your customers in detail.
6. How to make money on Facebook group
Facebook groups and pages are similar in many respects, but they have some critical differences. For example, group content is not available to unregistered Facebook users. Groups unite users by interests in a particular niche and are often closed.
- It is almost impossible to promote your business via a group. Use a company or personal page for selling your products or services.
- FB groups are suited for the placement of thematic advertising. Before you sell ad slots, your group should be more or less hyped. In this case, it will turn out to extract from it a good, really passive income.
Imagine the situation you created and promoted a group for nursing mothers. Users share their experiences, communicate, ask questions, and they catch the eye of an advertisement for infant formula or special feeding equipment at the right moment. Such advertising will be beneficial, and you won’t have to look for advertisers for a long time.
- It is not necessary to advertise goods and services overtly. You can use hidden advertising, for instance, share your own experience from using a particular product or impressions about the services provided to you.
Try to balance between advertising posts and beneficial content, so as not to drive away your audience.
7. How to make money on Facebook if you have a page on the Internet?
This type of earning is suitable for entrepreneurs who already have their site. On FB, you can duplicate info from a web resource (videos, photos, screenshots, podcasts).
Note! Don’t retyping the text so that search engines don’t filter the site for duplicate content.
- Use Facebook as an auxiliary platform to attract thematic traffic. Pre-promote your page in FB, add users who are your target audience, to further direct them from the social networking to the landing pages of your site.
- We don’t recommend publishing only selling posts on the FB page. Dilute them with entertaining content, polls, useful information. So readers are better converted to buyers. We recommend that you keep this balance: 80% of posts should be beneficial to users, and 20% can be of advertising nature.
8. Earning on online consultations
If you are well versed in a particular field or even a certified specialist, you can make money on Facebook with consultations. Rumor mill works excellent here: the more people you help, the more customers will turn to you in the future according to recommendations. The advice can be provided absolutely in any subject – from skincare problem to marketing promotion. The main thing is to do it in a quality manner. Otherwise, the reputation on Facebook is incredibly challenging to restore, because all your activity is in the public eye.
9. Earning on file hosting
This kind of earning is ideal for a page dedicated to a movie genre or a specific series. In this case, earnings can be tangible. Of course, to get rich in this way, your FB page should be hyped. The more traffic is, the higher your income will be.
Also, the page needs to be updated continuously and fueled by interest among readers.
For instance, many viewers are eagerly awaiting the release of fresh episodes of the popular TV series Twin Peaks. The day before the advent of a fresh series on the network, post the announcement on your acc. As soon as you download a fresh episode to your hard drive, immediately download it to the file hosting service and publish a fresh post to FB with a link to the file.
- It is desirable to upload such a video to several file-sharing services at once, which pay users real money for every thousand downloads (for example, $ 10 per 1000 downloads).
- We don’t recommend using free services. They are more suitable for storing personal files, and you won’t be able to make good money there.
- Choose paid file hosting services like Depositfiles, Turbobit, Hitfile, etc. Make sure that the links are not broken since the administration of file hosting services at the request of copyright holders always removes such files from their servers.
10. Earning on videos
To increase FB activity, developers allowed users of social networks to insert ads into their videos. Interestingly, the duration of the ad insert according to the rules of the FB can exceed 90 seconds. The video creator receives 55% of income. The rest is taken by the social network in the form of a commission.
Here you already have to choose where it is more profitable to earn money on videos – on FB or YouTube. Nevertheless, we recommend that you use YouTube if you are a video blogger and / or often create new video content. And if you use the video rarely and mainly to diversify the content on the FB page, feel free to upload videos to social network servers and connect ads.
11. Earning on applications
You can make money both on ready-made applications that a social network offers you (for example, CafePress, eBay, Shopit), and on the development and implementation of your applications.
If you do not have development skills, this task can be entrusted to professionals who are not challenging to find freelance services. The more unique and useful such an application will turn out, the more tangible will be the income. And this is a new level of earnings. It is about tens of thousands of dollars.
You can create an entirely new product and monetize it or offer advertisers to place ads in your application.
12. Earning on name FB pages
And basically, this is a one-time income. For instance, for some time, you have been running a page, filling it with high-quality content. It has overgrown with a large number of subscribers, but you have lost interest in the topic or don’t have enough time. Sell it to someone who can get the most out of it. Did you write about car repair? Sell the page to a car service. Did you publish detailed reviews on gadgets? Electronics stores will happily purchase such a page to sell their products with its help.
Right, you can put the creation and promotion of such pages on the conveyor and turn a one-time income into a permanent one.
13. Earnings on online stores
It’s convenient to create online stores on Facebook. The FB technologies are several years ahead of other social networks. Besides, the functionality is continually expanding. The main advantage of the store is its multinationality. If you do posts in Spanish, your customers can be not only residents of the United States.
The main drawback of the Facebook store is that it doesn’t scale well. For small shops is a good option. But difficulties already arise for large companies.
The most popular service for creating an online store on Facebook is Ecwid. It allows you to quickly launch an online store, which can then be transferred to another social network or your site.
- Social networks are an excellent marketplace. It’s real to generate income with no issues on FB;
- Keep track of your affairs. Read the small print! A ton of PPC services imposes additional requirements. For example, they have provisions for the minimum logins per account, or they regularly send out letters suggesting account verification. This allows them to track inactive pages.
- You can trade whatever you want using a FB acc;
- Making money on Facebook is a time-, nerves-, and energy consumer. If you begin to interact with your clients, everything else will be smooth sailing;
- Your mission is to create a new and useful acc. The larger your audience is, the more advertisers will limelight your acc. Don’t concentrate on profit. Concentrate on the audience growth, and the money will come next.
Don’t bend on any concrete earning on the FB; all of them can be successfully combined. If you take this matter responsibly, you can make money from FB acc no less than on a stand-alone site. It is much easier and cheaper to promote pages within the network.